CORAZON DE VIDA :: GIVE LOVE ON YOUR BIRTHDAY WITH FACEBOOK FUNDRASING Posted on 14 Mar 16:26 , 0 comments
Birthdays are much more than gifts. They are all about the overwhelming feeling of love you can receive.
And there is a new and effective way to share that love on your special day! The social media platform that you use to keep in touch with relatives, old high school classmates and watch funny videos can also be used for something far greater. Social media users are utilizing the power of Facebook as a means to engage friends and family to participate in birthday fundraisers in support of their favorite causes.
Our mantra has always been GIVE LOVE. And in a simple and effective way YOU can do it too.
FACEBOOK has become a powerful tool to raise funds and it’s simple yet so impactful to so many lives. Orphaned and abandoned children in Baja live thinking that perhaps they aren’t worthy of love. You can show them differently.
It’s easy! Just follow these six simple steps:
1) Go to your Facebook account
2) Go to your 'home' page, and look on the left side column. You should see the 'fundraiser' option under "Create" at the bottom. Select on "fundraiser" and Facebook will guide you through.
3) Select Corazon de Vida Foundation as the non-profit you would like to support.
4) Set your time frame and your fundraising goal. Remember no set dollar amount is too small to make a change in our children’s lives!
5) Invite your Facebook friends and family to participate in your birthday fundraiser! Inviting others is truly essential to reach your goal. And don’t blame yourself if someone is unable or unwilling to contribute, you are creating awareness of the need and that also counts! Continue sharing for all your friends to see, as others may have missed the opportunity to help you reach your goal!
6) Thank those who contribute to your fundraiser and have fun!
Corazon de Vida appreciates and thanks you for giving back the gift of love on your birthday. You are truly extraordinary.
You may not change the world, but you can change the world of one child in need.